Thursday, May 5, 2016

Coming to an End

Dear Bloggers,

With the school year and Medieval Literature coming to an end, I see that I have learned many new things about myself and this class. One thing I have learned is that I do not like to blog and I will stick to writing papers. Other than that I feel that this class has been really useful. The Middle Ages is not a time where people are stupidly running around with pitch forks and having no idea what is going on. It is a time where people are discovering their sexuality, learning about different people, and finding women to be the source of all evil. This class has taught me to not just take things for face value and look deeper. I honestly would have never guessed how many times we would have bring up penises in class, but it wasn't out of context. This class has given me a whole new perspective on the Middle Ages and that is something I will carry with me. It has taught me that I need to research and look into things before developing an arguable opinion because, before this class, all I really would have know about the Middle Ages would be from Monty Python. It has been a good semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment