Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sumorlæcan Néawung

The title of this is supposed to mean Summer is Coming. I'm not completely certain but I tried to look it up.

This semester has been pretty interesting and I've enjoyed it a lot. Probably the most interesting thing that I have learned would have to be how to actually read the way some Medieval Literature has been written. When I first looked at how some of the texts were written I thought I would never be able to understand what they were saying. But after reading a few different pieces I started to pick up on how to actually read the texts and understand what they meant. Although I still do not know haw to read every single word I am able to now pick up what the main meaning of the text is. I can not actually pronounce how the words are written. I really thought this was an intresting class, and I'm glad that I chose to take it as an elective for my Literature class because it has helped me to get into the readings that I do and also really think about what is being written.

No comments:

Post a Comment