Saturday, May 7, 2016

This is it

Alright Guys,

I'm late to the party, but I blog on Saturday's, so that's what I get. Well I honestly learned a lot in this class; through discussions and the blogs I've gained a new perspective on medieval times. It wasn't a dark time, it was a booming time with a lot of focus on religion and storytelling to make things interesting. My favorite part of this class was looking through the lais and stories similar to them and trying to understand why it was important for these things to be said or communicated. I learned that we (meaning progressive society with lots of technology) shouldn't be so willing to just accept why somethings are okay to discuss in medieval times but not today. We shouldn't be so willing to dismiss the value of what we can be taught about our society through one long since passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment