Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Finals!

Wow. This semester was challenging and harsh. I have never stress ate so much in my life. However, I learned a lot. I learned that King Arthur was Welsh, not Anglo-Saxon. I learned that Medieval people had a very different and vibrant viewpoint on Christianity. I learned that there are professors that expect the world but don't expect a matching handbag. I had fun, pulled out all my hair, and worked my butt off. I think that my favorite part of this class was the reading. The class was focused on a specific time period but everything was so varied. I got to read about my favorite legends, and discuss them overly enthusiastically while annoying people. I liked that there were always things that everyone disagreed on but we almost always found something in common. All in all, this semester was challenging, and fun, and will probably be one of my favorite classes I have ever taken. Thank you Dr. Mann and my fellow classmates. It's been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment