Saturday, April 30, 2016

Good Bye

Going through these sixteen weeks has for sure been interesting for me. I have learned many new things about medieval times. One of the most interesting things that I learned in this class was learning about how much woman differ to men in most of the stories that we read. I found it interesting that most of the stories that we read the main character was a man. When we read the few that had woman as the main character it made me want to read it more. In this time I learned that men are mostly the main character because women are thought of as to not be important. I am glad that I took this class and I found many things interesting every time I came to class. I hope that as we enter into finals week we all can stay calm, not stress, and remember why we are all here. We are almost done!! Thank you all for making our classes fun and interesting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment